What is SalesWatch?
SalesWatch is the perfect online collaboration tool to improve the effectiveness of your sales organization and efforts.
You can add a chat feature to your website and interact with website visitors in real time and use the momentum of a potential sale to your advantage.
What are some of the key features of SalesWatch?
- Live Chat Support: Interact with visitors who need help or more information, in real-time. Instant support is both professional and effective.
- Customizable Categories: Define categories and allocate them to different representatives. You can even define sub-categories as required.
- Example 1: Person A for ‘Sales’, Person B for ‘After Sales Support’
- Example 2: Person A for ‘Product A’, Person B for ‘Product B’
- Chat Request Queue: Web visitors are assigned automatically to available representatives. No need to have a physical administrator or specific hardware.
- Concurrent Chats: Representatives can chat with more than one visitor at a time.
- Chat Reports: Get detailed reports on all chat sessions. Examine the data to learn more about your website traffic, what categories you should use for SalesWatch representatives going forward
- Increased Sales: Company representatives can help convert visitors to customers. They can explain key product features, clarify doubts and overcome objections.
- Chat History: View chat history details and to learn what customers are asking about and how your representatives respond to such questions. You can use this information to modify content on your web page and train internal representatives.
- Secure: Chat conversations are encrypted for your safety and convenience. SalesWatch uses 128-bit secure SSL connections for all chat sessions.
What can you say about the stability of the service?
- Coordinated E-Marketing: Use SalesWatch in conjunction with your online marketing campaigns. Search engine marketing (SEM) campaigns based on the PPC model (pay-per-click) or banner ads drive traffic to your site. SalesWatch can help you get better conversions and more bang for your online buck.
SalesWatch as a service has been online since January 2004, and has been growing ever since.
SalesWatch servers are housed in multi-million dollar Tier I co-location facilities. The facilities are some of the most stable and well-connected data centers in the world.
Please tell me about your technology.
Our server-side software is written in Microsoft .Net technology and utilizes Microsoft Enterprise SQL Server. This allows us to achieve scalability and excellent reliability.
Do you provide customer support representatives along with the software?
We do not provide customer support representatives for your products, only the technical infrastructure for your operators.
Can I download the software and install it on my server?
No. At this time we offer this system only as a hosted solution running on our servers, as it requires a complex server-side infrastructure that needs to be maintained by our administrators.
Can I use SalesWatch on more than one website at the same time?
Yes. Our service may be used on any number of web pages or sites.
The subscription package defines only the number of operators.
How do I sign up?
To sing up please follow the steps listed below:
- Visit http://mybusiness.tataindicombroadband.com/Mybusinessv3
- Login with your Tata Indicom username and password
- Under Collaboration, click on SalesWatch
I forgot my password. How can I recover it?
- Once you are on the SalesWatch page, you can click on the appropriate button to sign-up for a free trial or purchase a paid subscription.
To use the SalesWatch service, your operators need to install an application called Collabrix.
To recover the account password, click on the Forgot Password link on the Collabrix Login page.
The password will be sent to the e-mail, specified in your Account Settings / Account Profile page.